The DEDIENNE Company was established in 1947 thanks to the creativity and knowledge of a man, Mr. Roland DEDIENNE. Since then our Group, animated by the same will and the same spirit of success, has evolved and developed thanks to its team audacity and professionalism around its unique concept Multiplasturgy®.
By pooling offers and competences of the Group's operational units, we have the capacity to propose innovative solutions for the production of parts and sub-assemblies based on plastics and/or thermoplastic composites together with suppliers, manufacturers and designers.
Our industrial entities are specialized according to the target markets chosen by the Group:
- DEDIENNE Multiplasturgy® for aeronautics, aerospace, defence and consumer markets
- DEDIENNE Atlantique® for the automotive, aerospace and consumer sectors
- DEDIENNE Roumanie for automotive and customers
- CGTEC for automotive and medical
- M2P for aeronautics, aerospace, defence, automotive and medical
Dedienne MULTIPLASTURGY® group is one of the first European specialists in the processing of technical plastics, high-performance polymers and composites. This experience enable us to be the DuPont™ group partner for the distribution of DuPont™ Vespel® in France.
The Dedienne MULTIPLASTURGY group® is at the origin of the collaboration between the manufacturers through the creation of associations or companies allowing resources and knowledge pooling such as FiMaLin, NADTEK® and GAP.