Thermoforming, transformation process of the plastic material by heating followed by a shaping by a mold, requires real technical skills and a real know-how.
- Thermoforming Thermoplastic Technical and High performance polymer (HPP) : max 2500mm * 1500mm
- Thermoplastic Thermocompression Press 55T-500T
- Plastic Sheet Metal Forming, bending, gluing, welding ...
- Closed mold forming of composites
- Thermo pressure
- Thermoforming mold
- The 5-axis trimming - Thermoplastic and Thermoset
- Machining of composite parts up to 2500X1500X1000
- Plastic sheet metal
- Assembly and installation
Our productive devices
- 6 Thermoformers including a thermo-pressure machine
- 10 CN centers 5 axes including 5 clipping centers
- 4 compression presses from 80T to 500T
- 2 Linear transitional furnaces
The transformed materials range from standard plastics to high performance polymers and thermoplastic composites:
- Polymers amenities: PE, PP
- Technical Polymers: ABS, PC, Kydex.
- High Performance Polymers: Ultem®, PEEK
- Thermoplastic Composites
The developments concern the fields of injection, RTM (Resin Transfer Molding) and thermo-compression of thermoplastic composites.Thermoforming, transformation process of the plastic material by heating followed by a shaping by a mold, requires real technical skills and a real know-how.