We have developed a pole of expertise in metallization and surface treatment which consists of a productive apparatus comprising six lines of electrolytic treatments, two lines of chemical treatments, a thickness tester (X-ray fluorescence), an isoscope apparatus, a conductivity device and an ultrasound.
It allows us to intervene in surface treatment of metals (nickel, cadmium, silver, gold, zinc, chromium ...) and plastic metallization and composites (copper, nickel, silver, gold, zinc, cadmium ...).
We are also present in the fields of conductive paint, in the preparation of adhesion surfaces (Corona & Plasma treatment), in the surface treatment of plastics.
Our know-how is essential to carry out our strategy of metal replacement by plastics and composites by bringing according to the requests:
- Electrical conduction or EMC shielding
- An appearance or surface condition
- An increase of rigidity on parts resulting from additive manufacturing
- A decrease in the coefficient of friction
Our productive devices:
- 6 electrolytic treatment lines
- 2 chemical treatment lines
- 1 thickness tester (X-ray fluorescence)
- 1 isoscope device, thickness anodizing
- 1 conductivity device
- 1 Ultrasound
- Surface treatment of metals Ni, Cd, Ag, Au, Zn, CR XII, Surtec 650 ...
- Metallization plastics & composites Cu, Ni - Ag, Au, Zn, Cd ...
- Conductive paint
- PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) treatment in partnership
- 3D selective metallization - Molded Interconnect Device
- CORONA & PLASMA treatment Preparation of adhesion surfaces
- Surface treatment of plastics